Buying a home is easy easy difficult. Especially your first time buying a house. Not to mention the payment method you choose will also affect the process will pass.
Your new family or you are planning to buy a first home? Do not dismiss a case under this so as not to regret later on. Also, your transaction process can proceed smoothly. The following practical tips for those who want to buy a first home:
1. Choose the location: Location is the most important factor when we bought the rumah syariah. It is natural in the real estate person familiar with the term, location, location and location. Not only the first home buyers, everyone will see the location as the main thing in buying a home. Location relating to access to transport, availability of public facilities, secure or absence of the danger of flooding and so on.
2. Price: You need to plan in advance, what price would you buy a house? So you are more focused on the housing offer price as you want. Thus you can save your time for other activities.
3. Developer Track Record: Before you decide to buy a new home, it’s good to check out who the developer. How is the track record of the developer over the years. Are often late for handing over the house? How is the quality of the building in previous housing projects. To find out you can look for housing or developer testimonials about it on the internet.
4. Completeness Facilities: You can choose a house according to your wishes with various facilities offered by the developer. Amenities at least we can see both internal and external facilities. Intern typically include religious facilities, sports venues, playgrounds. And no less important also that external facilities such as the proximity of housing to hospitals, schools, markets and family recreation, also be a deciding factor for buyers choice.
5. Ease Payment Method: There are several ways the house payments are usually offered by developers is hard cash, cash loans and home mortgages. For those of you who have sufficient financial ability, how to pay hard cash is certainly an option. Developers will give you a big discount morning shoppers in this way. But for the financial capability pas-pas’s, how to pay the mortgage and cash gradual long would be excellent.
6. Ensure When to Handover Units: Ask questions to the developer, when you can occupy a housing unit that you buy. If there is delay, the consequences of what will be accepted by the developer.
7. Additional costs: After deciding to buy a house, allocate additional costs beyond the purchase price of the home. This extra cost is usually includes Vat, mortgage costs, increased cost BPHTB and so on. The range is diverse, and just in case the amount usually ranges 15persen surcharge of up to 20 percent.